Sunday, January 1, 2017

Endorphin Rush Hot Sauce

We have been going to Firehouse Subs occasionally.  They have a big line up of hot sauces.  I received a bottle of one of the hot sauces that I found there for a Christmas gift.  It is called Endorphin Rush.  It is nice and hot.  It burns mostly in the mouth as opposed to some sauces that burn primarily on the lips.  The heat comes from hot pepper extract instead of pureed hot peppers.  The extract allows for it to be even hotter than the pepper itself because it concentrates the delivery of capsaicin.


There is another sauce that I have tried there.  It's called Dave's Insanity Sauce.  It IS insanely hot.  Unlike Endorphin Rush that burns in the mouth.  The Insanity Sauce burns the mouth, AND I feel it in my ears.  Yes, my ears.  This might be my next bottle of hot sauce once I finish Endorphin Rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment