Sunday, November 13, 2016

Reboot

A while ago I set this blog up wanting to chronicle a little bit of what was going on with me but mostly discussing my lunchtime runs during the work day.  Like a lot of other good things, I got distracted and stopped adding to the blog.

With the results of last week's election, I am going to reboot this and take some time to write down my thoughts as we confront these next four years under a terrible and underprepared regime.  Maybe if I am able to write things down, I will be able to explain it to my children.  I suppose "explain" is too much to ask, because I am sure there will be a lot of things that are going to happen that will be beyond rational explanation.

The regime won't take power until January, but we'd best start preparing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment