Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Russian's have Dirt on Trump?


Would anyone be at all surprised if this is true?  I certainly wouldn't be.  There's a lot to be afraid of, but I am hoping that they don't release a video that we cannot un-see.

I don't think this is going away.  There's been too many rumors for too long, and with people chasing it so hard, I doubt they will be able to clean it all up.  It is amazing to me that we are in the position that we are in.  What's even crazier, as I read interviews with Trump voters, they invariably get around to the point of HRC's position on abortion.  I think there are a lot of reasons Trump one, but one that few are talking about is abortion.  I have to think that the sitting of a reasonably liberal SCOTUS justice that could have protected abortion rights for a generation drove people to vote for Trump.

Fanaticism makes people vote in weird ways, and antiabortion partisans are nothing if not fanatical.

No comments:

Post a Comment