Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Feelin' the Bern

I am not going to make the point that Sanders would have been a better candidate than HRC.  I struggle a little bit to say that he would be a better President than Small Hands, but in the end, just about anyone will have made a better President that Small Hands.  The point I will make is:  I appreciate the fight with which Bernie brings to the table.  He brought it in supporting HRC to a laudable extent.  I think he will keep that fight up now that the Republicans control both houses of Congress and the Presidency.  We need that fight now.  I think a lot of us Democrats will quietly walk away and just try to exist through these next few years.  I think Bernie has it right.  I don't mean trying to take the country down in a temper tantrum.  I mean finding a way to be active an persuasive.  Most of the same people that lashed out and voted for Small Hands are the ones that will be most hurt by him and his party.  Pointing that out and making that clear will hopefully start the recovery that is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment